
I chose the European country Malta because my grandmother was born on this island and I never visit this place. Also, I saw some documentaries and I think it's a pretty country with an amazing story.
This web site is a class project about continents studies. It's going to be a fun and interesting way to learn culture, politics systems, landscapes and all about different countries. Fasten your seat belts and get ready for the wild ride of a world tour!
Priscilla,
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled that you are in this Internship class because I can't think of anyone better to teach us all about the world. I am sure you have accumulated so many experiences from all of your traveling along with your outlook on life, and so I'm anxiously anticipating listening to all of your stories. Is that photo actually your backpack???
I have a few suggestions for you:
Change your blog from French to English (It's still coming up in French on my screen)
In the "About Me" section:
. to not be bored = so I'm not bored (the second is much more common wording)
. I came in Georgia in april (2 mistakes)
In the "Interests" section:
. travelling
. her freedom (whose?)
In the "Movies" & "Music" sections:
. In English, all movie titles have all capital letters expect for articles and prepositions. For example: "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".
Introduction:
. It's going to be fun and an interesting way (change your article placement)
. way to learn _________ culture,
. politic system (2 mistakes)
Underneath the map:
. I choose
. Malta, because
. grand mother was borned (2 mistakes)
. in this island (different preposition)
. I thinks
. I never been there (add a word)
Once again... great job! Let me know if you have any questions about the corrections.
Can't wait to hear more about Malta! I've heard it's a great place to have fun and relax. Have fun studying Malta! :)
ReplyDeletewohooo!! what an interesting topic it is....I have heard about Malta many times, but not much...I believe I will learn more and more about this country...OOOOO...I love your blog site so far...It's pretty unique!! ^___________^
ReplyDeleteHi Priscilla, you should show your backpack to everyone.Even though I heve seen many times, I'm still so impressed in it.
ReplyDeleteFirst of All, thank you for your comments Priscilla. I am so glad that you like my blog.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you have chosen a great country. I have never heard any things about Malta. I just know that this country is near to Italy. It is interesting to know a lot of this country. Also, I just passed by to your famous person. It is so fantastic and you put some picture there... ^-^ it looks like a comic book and I love it to read it :0)